So frustrating!

By Justawoman - 04/06/2014 15:52 - Denmark - Aarhus

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend complained all day about being bored, so wanting to cheer him up, I put on some sexy clothes and went to his house. I got on his bed in my underwear and called him over. He quickly decided he'd rather play Diablo for the next five hours instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 564
You deserved it 8 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whiskeey 14

Well, I guess he found something to do. Too bad it didn't turn out to be you.

Comments

ktgale63 1

I am only saying this because I have gone through this before, you should dump him now before you get really disappointed. I've had boyfriends that put video games before me like this and it never gets better. Any guy that would rather play video games than have sex with their girlfriend doesn't have their priorities straight anyways. Good luck and you will find someone better! :)

SaniK 17

Op your awesome, your bf is out of his mind!

seems time for a new boyfriend. damn most guys would have been done in 3 minutes any way.

Next time he wants to have sex you should put on a sexy out fit again and tease him and then you should get up start playing his video games and ignore him.

Pyrotechtarian 4

Maybe ur cloths aren't as sexy as you thought, OP?

avila_boy22 12

gamers for life, but his priorties are out of check.

**** all you guys saying his priorities are wrong. Diablo is the shit....well at least 2 and from what I've seen reaper of souls is but d3 without expansion pack doesn't have enough to do.