Sigma mindset

By Username - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was pulled over for speeding and was shocked that the cop asked me out. Before I could respond, he noticed my wedding ring, said "Nevermind" and then gave me a ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 890
You deserved it 5 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today, I broke the law and now I have to pay for it. FML" Nope, no sympathy here.

So a cop is misusing his authority. Welcome to America

Comments

what's odd is the officer, on duty, asked the offender out, and based his judgement on personal/sexual gain

Report his ass for trying to misuse his authority as a cop to try to get a date! I don't usually say that cops are pigs… BUT this guy was OBVIOUSLY a pig if he's using his position of authority to try to score dates! (……… Not that I wouldn't do the EXACT SAME thing.... But… eh!)

iamtwiggyme 0

who says that the cop wouldn't have given her the ticket if she said yes to a date?

sipher16 0

that's a general statement and not even remotely close to the truth. almost everything you reed in the papers/news is there so that people will read/watch the news and they can make money. granted this cop is abusing his power and should have charges brought up on him.

Wow. I'm not sure why's morally worse, the fact that he was using his power as a police officer to pull you over and ask you out or that is you wouldn't have been married he wouldn't have given you a ticket. Ah good ol' police.

Well, I guess someone... ...was speed-dating... YEEEAAAHHH!!!

Monthar 3

YDI for speeding and because you were probably flirting with the guy to try to get out of the ticket.

pretty sure she was complaining about how the cop asked her out but notoced the wedding ring on her hand and said nevermind and if u had no sympathy why is there more votes in i agree you life aucks instead of you tottally deserved it

well i think he was going to give u a ticket if u were single lol. just wanted to make sure he got a date first.