Side piece

By sideGirl - 26/09/2020 10:01 - United States - Lancaster

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend has another girlfriend when she walked into his bedroom while we were having sex. I didn't drive there, so I'm now sitting in his car while they fight. It's been two hours since she got home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 234
You deserved it 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dump him now. He is inside trying to mend his other relationship. You are not his priority. You deserve better.

wysegirl 24

I would have called someone if I couldn't find a way out. Why would you just sit in his car??

Comments

wysegirl 24

I would have called someone if I couldn't find a way out. Why would you just sit in his car??

ZeldaFlower 16

While I agree, could be she didn’t have her phone nor cash for a bus, or he doesn’t live near a bus system, or maybe he even lives in the country so the nearest anything is miles away.

Dump him now. He is inside trying to mend his other relationship. You are not his priority. You deserve better.

Sorry if I am blunt, but why are you not inside yelling at him too? Why are you still in his car after two hours? Leave. Leave and do not turn back. This guy either cheated on you, or cheated on his girlfriend with you. Either way you don't want to stay with him. Red flags; red flags everywhere.

RollyPollyTrolly 9

This is sad but I second what everyone says. There’s no other reason he’s still with her after 2 hours and I refuse to believe you’re this naive. I’m sorry to say this but I have a feeling you were the “other” girlfriend and he’s trying to fix his other relationship. I hope you found another way home. Nothing but red flags here.

Do you not have any friends who can pick you up? He’s cheating on both of you and you’re just .... sitting in his car? For hours.