Sick sex, dude

By Anonymous - 18/01/2011 02:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my boyfriend. Right after, he left the room and went to the bathroom to throw up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 482
You deserved it 5 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he didn't throw up inside of you

I'm sure he didn't throw up in disgust.

Comments

Yeah, but it could be worse. He could've told her he didn't want to have sex with her because he is disgusted by her bodily fluids.

Perhaps trimming your muff cabage would help?

therealdavid 0

at least he didn't throw up during the sex:)

I'm sure he didn't throw up in disgust.

How can you be sure? We don't have any information about the OP. For all you know she turned out to have crabs and he got one in his mouth.

OR....... OP's vag could resemble rotten cottage cheese in looks, smell and taste, all while dripping an off white discharge that could be likened to mayonnaise.

Dood I've read some bad things but that is ******* disgusting!!!

Maybe she smells like old fish???? hmmm??? haha

Maybe he was just so happy that he puked!

Justy101 23

75, that is absolutely wrong. *I* almost threw up.

I think he was sick or ate something wrong like ur pussy lol jk but it's ok op :)

Maybe he was just so overjoyed he had to puke :D?

Jdog619 11
ramboman19 8
courtney680 17
daaron 3

it's not you it's him hahahahahaha FYL I'm sorry LMAO that right there is being added to my list of favorites

He might've just been really nervous or stressed out. Or he might have pushed himself to overcome a terrible stomach bug just to pleasure you.

scottovious 0

Holy Crap. Life Happens. Put on your big girl panties and move on. Sensative Much?