Sexy talk

By suckstosuck - 23/07/2013 04:04 - United States - Dana Point

Spicy
Today, I was getting freaky with my boyfriend and told him to spank me. In a seductive voice, he told me not to tell him what to do. Continuing, I asked him how he was going to punish me, to which he then replied, "I'm going to punch you straight in the face." FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 734
You deserved it 13 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PimpdaddyCJT 13

I guess he's not into the whole 'lets do some kinky shit in bed thing' huh?

Comments

I've never read it myself. From what I read about it though, it sounds like an abusive relationship rather than just a kinky sex fetish? Bit of spanking is always good though... poor OP ;)

There is no feminism involved when I say consider breaking up with him. He handled something that should be fun very poorly. He discounted your needs, and he threatened you. Only you know his tone - if he sounded like he was joking about punching you in the face, he needs to work on his sense of humor. If he sounded angry, it is a warning sign, and anyone who discounts this as 'feminism' doesn't know much about what an abusive relationship is.

Um, no. I think there is a lot of feminism involved here.

Mademoiselle_fml 34

You say that as if feminism is a bad thing. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a feminist. :) I do agree with you, however.

MerrikBarbarian 9

40- if you think 50 Shades is bdsm you don't know much about real bdsm. 50 shades glorifies an abusive relationship which just so happens to include kinky sex. As a collared sub who has been in the scene for a decade now I can tell you that book gets so much wrong. If you want to understand real bdsm check out the writing on places like The Iron Gate, don't rely on badly written fan fiction.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahajhajahahajahahhaha sounds like something my boyfriend would say. Clearly, just messing around. He woulda slapped my ass immediately.

Why is everyone giving such stupid advice. IT'S CLEAR he obviously wasn't in the mood to head her voice

Well that escalated quickly....maybe he really doesn't like being told what to do

Dude needs to chill before things get too hot

This just had me laugh out loud....while waiting to get interviewed for a job.