Sexy talk

By Anonymous - 16/01/2016 06:40 - United States - Denver

Spicy
Today, I felt kind of horny for once, so I texted my boyfriend to let him know he'd be getting some action later. He replied, "I'm gonna fucken murder ur pussy when I get back!! :D" And just like that my sex drive once again crashed through the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 991
You deserved it 4 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In fairness, on the planet your boyfriend hails from, "I'm gonna fucken murder ur pussy" is an extremely eloquent phase used to court royalty. He must think very highly of you.

He's either stupidly horny right now or he has no idea what turns you on. I'm guessing that it's option b. Maybe it would be be beneficial for both of you if you took a few days to teach him what turns you on and what turns you off.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Guys. They have a way with words, don't they?

My girlfriend loves when I talk dirty to her like this. It's manly! Not every bedroom session has to be slow and sensual. You pretty much texted him "I want the D." So naturally he'd respond "girl, you're gonna get this dick in spades." If him being sexually aggressive is bothersome, a talk is definitely required.

Some people prefer "slow and sensual."

...and some like rough and nasty! *raises hand emphatically*

leogachi 15

@18 I can't speak for Op, but in my opinion I don't think him being sexually aggressive is necessarily the problem here. I'm pretty sure his choice of phrase is the problem.

I can sympathise with the OP, even if the 'sexually aggressive' tone of the text didn't bother me, the sounding like it was written by a 15 year old would.

59, it could very well have been written by a 15 year old, to be honest. The only people I know who speak that way are generally in their second year of highschool... and a lot of people are sexually active that young...

You don't always have to **** her hard In fact sometimes that's not right to do Sometimes you've got to make some love And ******* give her some smoochies too Sometimes ya got to squeeze Sometimes you've got to say please Sometime you've got to say hey I'm gonna **** you softly I'm gonna screw you gently I'm gonna hump you sweetly I'm gonna ball you discreetly And then you say hey I bought you flowers And then you say wait a minute sally I think I got somethin in my teeth Could you get it out for me That's ******* teamwork What's your fave posish? That's cool with me It's not my favorite But I'll do it for you What's your favorite dish? I'm not gonna cook it But I'll order it from Zanzibar And then I'm gonna love you completely And then I'll ******* **** you discreetly And then I'll ******* bone you completely But then I'm gonna **** you hard "**** her gently" - tenacious D

Daelynn_17 19

#18 I wish I could like your comment 1,000 times. You said it right. Not all bedroom talk has to be slow and sensual. Sometimes, I like it Rough. Just a difference of opinion.

I don't think the problem is with it being sexually aggressive. I think the issue is the awful spelling, not to mention that "murdering a pussy" does not sound pleasant at all. Also, you can't murder something that isn't alive, so I would have my doubts about the boyfriend's intellectual capacities.

Wow poor guy deserve a girl that gives something real physical affection. Poor guy.

Not sure why you're getting downvotes. I guess most people think it's all about the girl, but yeah, the guy deserves a happy healthy sex life and she's obviously not in the position to provide it.

For some, saying things like that might be a turn on. Just explain for you, it's a complete turn off. Communication is important.

licorice and avocados can boost your sex drive. Just ask your mom about last night

That was pretty weak... Just like your mom last night jk I kid I kid

Instead next time of informing him , surprise him. Honestly though maybe you need a different guy who can turn you on , if someone doesn't do it for you , you have every right to find a person you are fully attracted to.

MamaChey 24

Don't you just LOVE IT when people try to medically &/IRR psychology diagnose the poster on the EFFING FML SITE (ahem...#21, #28, & #30...HEELLLLO! I'm talking to you!).