Sexy talk

By Anonymous - 16/01/2016 06:40 - United States - Denver

Spicy
Today, I felt kind of horny for once, so I texted my boyfriend to let him know he'd be getting some action later. He replied, "I'm gonna fucken murder ur pussy when I get back!! :D" And just like that my sex drive once again crashed through the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 991
You deserved it 4 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In fairness, on the planet your boyfriend hails from, "I'm gonna fucken murder ur pussy" is an extremely eloquent phase used to court royalty. He must think very highly of you.

He's either stupidly horny right now or he has no idea what turns you on. I'm guessing that it's option b. Maybe it would be be beneficial for both of you if you took a few days to teach him what turns you on and what turns you off.

Comments

AScooterman 12

It's not like you didn't know who you were dating.

yeah, I see why you wouldn't be horny after reading that.

sounds like you are too picky. his words should matter less then his intention. his intention was to do exactly what you wanted him to do to you. superficial much...

Yeah, except that that's not how sexual excitation works.

Goblin182 26

Don't you love it when guys whisper sweet nothings in your ear?

No matter how well he meant it, it still comes across as a violent threat. I'm sure the boyfriend meant for everybody to have a grand old time, but for some odd reason, a promise to 'murder' her pussy just isn't much of a turn-on.

danman89 3

yea he definitely could have chosen his words better.it could be tho maybe since you dont put out enough he had all that bottled in.better fix that before he finds someone that is willing to do it a little more often

"Not if my pussy murders your dick first"