Secret unlocked

By Anonymous - 25/01/2010 08:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend kept trying to convince me to do anal with him. After denying him several times, he told me, "Why? It feels good, trust me." I asked him how would he know. There was a long awkward silence, then he then replied, "I'm not gay, I swear." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 052
You deserved it 5 213

Same thing different taste

Top comments

she's not a prude because she doesnt want a weiner up her butt. If she is uncomfortable with it, her boyfriend should be understanding..

Fr0gg13 0

that means he prob a kinky freak that is extremly open with anything sexual. not many ppl understand that and instantly think it's homosexual thing.

Comments

chadwick110480 0

stick something up that dude's ass, it's what he was really asking for.

irishwhiskey91 0

he's not gay. even closeted gay guys don't enjoy sex with women. he wouldn't ask to do anything dirty if he was gay. at MOST he's bi. but I'm assuming that I'm not gay comment may have been his attempt at humor to lighten the mood.

What the hell??? If you believe him then your dumb. thats like saying i suck dick....but no **** Im not gay. WTF

idiot, who ever said he had anal sex. prb just fingered him self, he was probibly just curious.

Anal, when done properly is amazing. Its when its rushed and done wrong it hurts.

but I've heard that with a ***** in the ****** while anal feels realy good look maybe this fml is just too sexual I feel uncofortable talking about "what feels good".

prbibly just a *****, it's not like he likes men he just like his prostate being rubbed as well as his sphincter I'm guessing.

TheWaaaaambulanc 0

Anal isn't gay at all. Most guys are only going to give it, so now you know that he can take it. Stay with him!

killabenz09 0

I've done anal w my ex gf, and the reason it's hurts them is cuz of 2 reasons. 1. u shove it in too fast. u have to be slow n let it stretch to the dick. 2. u have to use lube. lotion dries up n hurts the girl. now, if the girl is Layin down, and ur on top, when ur in her at the right angle, ur hitting her g spot. girls can get off faster that way. so it's how u do it that makes a difference

I feel bad for the OP. I see a lot of commenters are telling her to "go for it", but I agree with the no way in hell people. My personal belief is if he asks you to do anal, dump him immediately. I just dont see any reason a (straight) dude who has other places to stick it would choose there. I even know gay couples who refuse to have anal sex. But to those of you who are into it...have fun with that. :-)

Jiraiya72 0

Lauren, you're a ******* moron. Me and my gf both very much enjoy what you seem to think is some horrible crime against god. Get the **** over it you prude.

she's talking about her personal beliefs, asshole. she isn't saying no one should ever do it and that it's some horrible sin

needsmoresugar 0

Honestly, dump him just for asking? That's a little extreme. A lot of women enjoy anal, myself included, but you'll never know if you don't try. if you try, decide it's not for you, and your boyfriend keeps nagging you to do it, yeah, dump him. But if you dump him for wanting to try something new, that makes you a pretty closed-minded bitch.