Quite the gamble

By Anonymous - 25/03/2011 19:25 - United States

Today, to celebrate my older sister's 21st birthday, my parents forced me to take the night off work so we could all go to the casino. Not only is this coming out of my vacation, I wasn't old enough to enter the casino, so I had to sit in the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 824
You deserved it 4 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

goza27 0

Most casinos will let you in as long as you are with your parents, you just can't gamble.

Comments

that's kind of stupid of you. obviously you wouldn't have been allowed in. also, how do your parents FORCE you to take the night off?? unless you work for your parents, I'm pretty sure you didn't have to.

exactly! if you're stupid enough to think, "yes, my parents CAN make me take off work, and I might be able to get into a casino" don't blame your parents, because you were dumb enough to go along with it, and thought it would work.

Unless OP's parents were threatening to ground them/take away something/kick them out. I doubt they just rolled over and took it. This isn't OP's fault...

haha stupid fail age limit in the states

kurttimbob372 0

Oh yay! So did you have fun OP?!? Lol, actually that's ****** though.

hah stupid fail age limit in the states

perdix 29

It sucks you didn't make a little money because you didn't work, but the good news is that you didn't lose a helluva lot of money going into the casino.

You must of had the keys to get into the car you should of just taken it and gone home, parents like that deserve to be left stranded

Lol made fun of by one of the greats, I won’t make excuses and I’ll take your criticism on board. Of course in the grand scheme of things this isn’t really important so I properly won’t. :)

Lol if it makes you happy ill overreact and threaten you in some ridiculous way

How dare you make fun of my grammar ill now dedicate my life to finding you and then ask you in a stern voice why did you make fun of me like that.

Hah! Now THAT was a highly entertaining read. Like stumbling across an interesting FB newsfeed conversation...

briidontgive_ 0

Hahaha it really was (: ^ And as for OP, favoritism sucks doesn't it -__-

hey wait.. I want to be threatened to!

give KaySL a break!!!! let him be threaten the people who DESERVEto be threatened. not you guys who do everything right.

What's worse is that ran out of money, and they started to bet you.......they lost.

varkey 7

wtf ? they forced you to go even though they knew you couldn't ? that sucks, you shouldnt have even gone FYL

why didn't op drive home and pick them up when they were done?