My 21st birthday

By Anonymous - 10/01/2020 14:00

Today, my parents took me to a bar to celebrate my 21st birthday. They brought my little brother, but when the bouncer wouldn't allow him in, they made me wait outside with him while they went in for drinks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 242
You deserved it 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fatboy007 9

Now you go on a crazy adventure and almost lose your baby brother trying to make it to the party this totally dreamy guy you like is supposed to be at.

You're never to old to be shanghai'ed into being your parents' no-cost babysitter.

Comments

You're never to old to be shanghai'ed into being your parents' no-cost babysitter.

Fatboy007 9

Now you go on a crazy adventure and almost lose your baby brother trying to make it to the party this totally dreamy guy you like is supposed to be at.

species4872 19

Just because his parents are irresponsible doesn't mean he has to be.

Here's a tip: Never go out to a bar to celebrate your birthday with your parents. That's why they have restaurants. Your friends are the ones you want to go to the bar with. You will have a lot more fun, and have a lot more fun stories to share about your legen..wait for it...dary 21st birthday party!

There isn't any reason why people can't go to a bar with their family. Not everyone likes to get dangerously drunk and shame themselves.

Wow, your parents are horrible. And you are 21. You can say no to that and go in alone.

And they knew what they were doing. They knew they won't let your little brother in. Just an excuse to drink alone. Completely selfish.

Your parents couldn't take turns buying you a drink inside with the other one outside watching Jr?! :-( PS In Wisconsin, USA, minors are allowed inside bars with a parent/ guardian! :-)

OP, did you ever get a drink from either parent at the bar on another day with Jr at home? :-)

your parents are dumb asf for bringing your brother. its common sense to not bring him...

Lobby_Bee 17

You can go celebrate with your friends at another time. They'll give you a night you'll never forget, but you won't remember anything about it the next morning. Lol