Quick thinking

By me. - 29/10/2011 04:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, my dad walked in on me masturbating. All I could say was, "Uh, I had an itch…" FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 041
You deserved it 35 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BlacOpsMaximus 5

Dad: Must have been one hell of an itch Offspring: Yes, it kinda was... O.o Dad: Umm why are there stains on your shorts, & wtf is that smell?? ..

Comments

Well, it does feel like an itch that needs to be scratched, right? Calamine lotion for lube? Psst lock your doors from now on. Getting caught is never fun.

ikickgingers 15

I agree with the former. The latter depends on the players and the game...

"Almost" getting caught is another story. So......What time's YOUR game? ;)

ikickgingers 15

About 10 pm est, same place and time Enslaved??

Sounds great! Meet ya there. Getting Poison Ivy never sounded so good. Not the Batman character....she's a ginger. Lol

perdix 29

Kicky, could you "accidentally" leave the web cam running? Please! I'd like to see what you two are up to. :D

thrAsHeRr9081 16

that was the exact same thing i said when my mom walked in on me masturbating o.o

There are 2 types of men in the world...wankers and liars!

And there are two types of women: ***** and bitches.

jobsman99 0

I bet it happened to him when he was your age. At least he did not join you.

Yeah. "For wanks' sake son, you are doing it wrong! Let me join you & show you how. You know, when I was your age, grandpa caught me scratching. Actually, he will be here soon. Let's make this a family thing & ask him to join us". Story goes something like that?

If it was obvious, just admit it. Don't make up some stupid story.

There's nothing better than an itch you CAN scratch...