Party animal

By Laci - 30/04/2011 17:50 - United States

Today, I was stuck crouching over the toilet after a night of drinking. My fiancé walked in, gathered my hair, and held it out of the way. When another wave of nausea hit me and I leaned in, he shoved my face into the bowl and ran out, laughing and yelling, "That'll teach ya!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 920
You deserved it 23 214

Same thing different taste

Comments

While that kind of sucks, that's pretty hilarious. Maybe you should learn some moderation. P:

zuzupetalsYO 11

or just don't drink. it's obviosly clouding her judgement in men lollol

jane79 0

that's just wrong and gross I would of punched in the balls and walked away laughing

so it's wrong to push her head in the toilet but not wrong to punch him? weird sense of morals...

cldean24 4

20, it's called revenge and yes, it is sweet.

I agree with 94. what kind of man is that op srslt

jane79 0

I did not say it was right to hit him it would just make him think twice about shoving someones head in a toliet

#15 I hate to be that guy but it's "have" not "of".

what kind of fiancé is that? but also true don't get drunk -.-

LMAO! it was funny, you gotta admit that. get over it you big babies, its not like it happened to you! (stil LOLing)

ditzy1992 5
kcmjlopez 0

what the hell is wrong with them? I would probably make that ex-fiancé

if someone can kick you when you're down, laugh, and walk off, he obviously does not respect you in the least bit. and hence, I agree that the OP should consider breaking up, but not before having a talk with him to find out his rationale behind all of it.

OH PLEASE it was one thing and her fault for drinking to much

kinga08 0

If everyone left their significant other because of them having a sense of humor (in this case, it is a bit cruel), then no one would be a in relationship. It's like all the other FMLs when girls complain about their boyfriends making a perverted joke. Boo-*******-hoo, you have a funny boyfriend, your life is SOOOO ******. I also think OP may be over-exaggerating. I think he just gave her head a nudge toward the toilet. We all know girls exaggerate. If you're in a serious enough relationship to be engaged, you shouldn't be so uptight about something like that. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but if my boyfriend did to that me I'd just laugh it off, because at the end of the day, he is kind of right. If you're gonna get upset over something like that, then you won't be married for very long. I also love how people are bypassing that OP's fiance really did help her the first time around. So, no, he is not that huge of a dick. And honestly, when I'm puking, I'd rather be left alone. My hair tie can hold my hair up for me.

notbanned69 0

He's got a point, but it probably won't.

jamais_votre 0

YDI for pouring gallons of alcohol down your cum-stained throat.

Pufferfish78 5

now there's a visual I didn't want

silly_kitten 9

This is both FYL and YDI...FYL because that's disgusting and disrespectful but YDI for getting wasted.

Got_any_grapes1 4

YDI for being an alcoholic. You don't realize how bad is until you drive and kill someone.

who said she was an alcoholic or that she drove

That's just plain stupid. Why would you think everyone who's drunk would drive drunk?

BooGhosted 0

Haha she had too much alcohol before she posted and didn't think ;)