Ouch!

By P0wned - 29/09/2009 21:21 - France

Today, in the middle of the night, I was punched in the face by my frightened girlfriend, who had just been awoken by her own fart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 961
You deserved it 5 269

Same thing different taste

Comments

virgingrace 0

hopefully her reflexes are sexual if it happens during anal

You should wake her up with one of YOUR farts, in her face.

TheP0wned 0

Haha I read all your comments you bunch of motherfuckers :P I admit, I've been epically owned. #58 Imagine you're quietly stroking your sweet girlfriend while she's sleeping as the gentle guy you are. Then all of a sudden, She release the most strong and powerful gas you've never heard, the kind of fart that makes the mattress quake. You never imagined such a cute thing could produce such a monstrosity. She wakes up, panicked, and punches you straight in the face before you could even laugh. Sad but true. I think the real FML's are often considered as fakes as it describes an uncommon situation, but hey what do you expect? You would never have thought it would happen in your life and one day BAM! FYL! You can't do anything but post it, and that's those FML's which are generally the funniests. :)

at least during anal she would most likely be facing the other way and punch a pillow or something. I would be more worried if she farted during fellatio... don't even like to think of where the punch "reflex" leads then.

This is some of the funniest shit I have heard in a long time. I suppose safe sex between the OP and his GF includes the condom for the act and a close pin for your nose and protective head gear for the after cuddle. good luck man, and god bless.

oystercultviking 0

Now THAT is funny. :] Maybe some ambien would help.

That's just hilarious. Don't worry though, the breeze will sooth the pain.