Ouch!

By P0wned - 29/09/2009 21:21 - France

Today, in the middle of the night, I was punched in the face by my frightened girlfriend, who had just been awoken by her own fart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 960
You deserved it 5 268

Same thing different taste

Comments

THAT is funny! Sux that you got punched in the face though! I'm still laughing!!

ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh geez, that's a good one!!! haha........U weren't serious were u?

YDI for not blocking the fart with your penis

If he truly cares for her, he would do what is necessary

How can something so wrong feel so, so right?

virgingrace 0

ughhh hope his b/f don't mind it

sirknz 0

Bwaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha! just when you think the good ones are gone you get a little nugget like this.

Ashleyxphobia 0

I am in awe, that is just great.

wellinever 5

Why was your face near her fart? YDI

Wellinever, you're an idiot. It says nothing about his face being near her fart. All it says is he got punched in the face. You don't have to be near someone's butt to get punched in the face. Moron.

Chuck Norris has a fist in his ass. :3? /fail

wellinever 5

He said her fart woke her and she lashed out. Natural reaction would be to strike where the perceived threat was and his face was in the way. Moron yourself The_Disturbed.

He could have been kissing her cute ass, or.. she woke due to the strong force of her fart and lashed out at the nearest face/person/object: his face. XD

Wellinever, When you wake up in a fright, you are dazed, so natural reaction is to strike at the nearest potential for danger. Her boyfriend was the closest thing she could hit, since nothing was actually by her butt.

Since I have never in my life been scared enough by a fart to feel like defending myself (defending my olfactory perhaps) but not my person. Therefore I can assume the attack was not directed towards the perceived threat of a fart, but just something that startled her. I would safely assume that the proximity of ass to face has little to do with the fact that he got punched... unless she as an arm growing from her ass, or her fart are so bad they actually have fists.

Gruffy 0

good point 70, and friggin funny