Nutella then?

By meeee - 21/03/2013 10:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I got into a serious argument and he stormed out of the house mad. Why? I wouldn't lick chocolate syrup off of his knob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 371
You deserved it 17 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Would she prefer whipped cream and nuts?

perdix 29

What's wrong with you? Chocolate syrup is so great, I'll bet a lot of dudes who aren't even gay would lick it off. Not me, I'm on a diet.

Comments

Ya....? im not to sure about your boyfriend? hahah

ya...? im not sure the point of your comment? hahah

BellaBelle_fml 23

Put a damn shirt on and stop groping yourself.

TheElBurrrito 21

I think you meant, "Send him a cummin this way."

Damn Kremmel, need a fix? I would love to help you out with that!

perdix 29

What's wrong with you? Chocolate syrup is so great, I'll bet a lot of dudes who aren't even gay would lick it off. Not me, I'm on a diet.

"Not me, I'm on a diet." You've made my day, perdix.

stevenJB 25
challan 19

According to many studies, a daily dose of dark chocolate is good for both your heart and your metabolism. *PASSES 86 HERSHEYS SPECIAL DARK SYRUP* Get to snackin' Perdix

perdix 29

#106, if I gotta get it off some dude's knob, it looks like I'll die young. Maybe if you could figure out a better delivery system, I could live into ripe old age.

Were you on the toilet when he asked? There's gotta be a good reason why you said no... Chocolate has gotta taste better than skin and sweat!

perdix 29

#21, Huh, she's on the toilet? I think you need to review the Official Blumpkin Manual to clear up any confusion of who goes where.

TheElBurrrito 21

There's an official manual for that, Perdix? Hopefully I haven't been doing it wrong this whole time.

I think you should read my post one more time. It can't be that confusing.

Is there no reverse Blumpkin? Now I've confused myself...

perdix 29

#66, no, Manuel wrote the manual ;)

perdix 29

#104, good recovery. For that, I have a special chocolate chip Eggo for you!

If you lick his chocolate, I bet he'll return the favor when you're wanting.

Relax, OP. You can't lose your figure over a little chocolate syrup. I mean, clearly that's the problem here, not so?

martinv19 6

Everyone knows its better with Nutella!

RedPillSucks 31

Don't be silly. He wouldn't have a knob left if he used nutella. She's have this look on her face, like ... Oops! sorry. and he'd be all ... Ahhhhrrggg!!!!!

perdix 29

#28, she'd be on it until he "busted a Nutella" on her.

Door knobs are filthy, why would he do that? Geez.

Well, why wouldn't you? Let your freak flag fly, girl.

Well the OP doesn't give much info. Did she just get home from a long day, collapse on the couch, and say I'm exhausted and he popped out of the kitchen and poke it in her face? Did she tell him OMG NO! That's disgusting why would you do that you sick freak?!?! Did she tell him, wow that's sexy and I'll love to do it but I'm so exhausted I just need to lay in your arms and relax, and then later I'll be up for desert? Does he never go downtown? Does she always expect him to go downtown?