No way

By 3sacrowd - 17/11/2009 03:46 - Canada

Spicy
Today, while I was in the middle of making love with my boyfriend, I mentioned bringing another woman in the picture to spice it up. He looked at me and said, "Let's ask your sister." He then got dressed and called her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 130
You deserved it 30 880

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't offer if you don't want him to suggest someone.

You brought that up in the middle of sex? Really?

Comments

i hate it when some one suggests 3-ways and u suggest people then they go nuts on who you suggested like your in love with them :S !!

WHAT A ******* IDIOT!!! I wouldnt want no one else to touch mii man except for me!! ytf do ppl gotta have 3sums. It leaves the other partner out. Jusx be happy with the woman u got, and be confident that ur man loves u enough not to have a 3sum. YDI! IDIOT!!

What the **** is your problum? if someone else finds it hot to have sex with multiple people at the same time what ******* right do you have to critisize? and above all else it makes you a ******* idiot for being an obsesive, posesive bich, i mean seriously who the **** would want to be with someone as ******* clingy as you? and has it ever occured to you that maby the other partner gets more by having sex with two other people than less?

she also sounds really stupid. I get acronyms, but they don't excuse simple spelling...

Not wanting to have a three sum doesn't make someone an obsessive possessive bitch... I'm down with monogamy. #45 is probably just confident that she doesn't need another woman touching her man to spice things up. Besides, I've yet to see a good outcome from a serious couple introducing a 3rd person for a night.

So hawt on so many levels, marry me? and to all you ***** talking about love and shit, this is the Internet, and we don't take kindly to feelings and morality here, so shut up and let me get back to fapping to the idea of my ex's and threesomes with their sisters

Not about morality or anything.. why the f*ck would you want to have s3x with one of your siblings? That's just GROSS!

shit i am willing to take a trip to Canada?

scarycottonasdf 0

@ #47 she didn't want to, her bf suggested it and call her. didn't u read the fml??

this is why i am glad i dont have sisters!

What is wrong with people i'd be pissed as hell if he offered to bring my sister in the picture. On top of the fact that it pretty much means he likes your sister and maybe even more than he likes you. It would just be gross having sex with your sister and I'm bisexual but i don't want to have sexual in counters with my ******* sister!!!!!!!!Hell no i'd probably dump he's ass.

CAiiKESTuhRZ123 0

i sorta think you deserve it cause your telling him you want someone else in the pic buutt i gues its not all your fault he thought of it and its your sister so hes th wierd one. by the way is your sis younger or smaller than you?

I think he's a lucky man to be that brave to even mention it