No way

By 3sacrowd - 17/11/2009 03:46 - Canada

Spicy
Today, while I was in the middle of making love with my boyfriend, I mentioned bringing another woman in the picture to spice it up. He looked at me and said, "Let's ask your sister." He then got dressed and called her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 130
You deserved it 30 880

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't offer if you don't want him to suggest someone.

You brought that up in the middle of sex? Really?

Comments

iwasonbet 0

what guy wouldnt want two sisters at the same time?

bugmenotmofo 34

#20, are you retarded? There is absolutely no way that most sisters willing to take part in this kind of threesome would have a problem "pleasuring each other"

KingHumanity 0

Incest much? Do you have a sister? Do you want to eat her out? Thought so.

You might have been 'in the middle', but he was DONE.

L0VEPiNK07 0

ydi. that was a stupid suggestion.

Twitch04 0

Not an FML. You suggested it, you idiot. And you're a tard for doing it DURING sex. Idiot.

neuroticallyours 0

ok, so please tell me how this is her fault? there are plenty of bisexual women out there that would suggest this to their male partners. She was sharing one of her fantasies with her partner, it's part of a healthy, adult sexual relationship. He is the one with the problem (come on, the man just brought up incest), not her, but knowing you people you would just say it's her fault for liking women as well. Grow up and realize that there are people out there who like different things than you do. but seriously, incest should never be on of them.

I'll really never understand the people that say 'Don't judge others with views that oppose yours. Unless their views includes this view that I personally oppose, then judge them.' I MEAN REALLY. :/

Reality_bites 14

#16, I completely agree with you.

MaddogTotten 0

kukopia's comment wins: you might have been "in the middle" of it, but he was done. pure brilliance. didn't want anyone to miss it.