Nice guy

By anon - 19/01/2015 05:35 - United States - Burleson

Spicy
Today, my crush was giving me a ride home. As we pulled up to my house, he looked into my eyes with a sweet smile and said the words every girl wants to hear: "Do you give head?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 501
You deserved it 6 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you say yes and headbutt him.

Yeesh. Sorry that happened to you. I hope you decided he's not worth your time.

Comments

Flutter your eyelashes seductively and say "Why yes I do..." Then headbutt him in the crotch.

CharlesEmersonW 31

Oh yeah, he's a keeper... not

MzZombicidal 36

Why would this be an FML if she had said yes?

because she was not expecting it and assumed everything was like a Disney movie -_-..and said yes. that could be possibly Why.

22, she could have said yes. It's still an FML because it turns out that the guy may not be hanging out with her for the right reasons.

Everyone who downvoted me are probably a bunch of prudes. Ladies...you won't get a husband if you don't suckith the weenerith :/

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

wow. I don't and I got one. . People come in all shapes and sizes and preferences and likes and dislikes etc etc...

squideth 18

Yeah the last thing I'd EVER want is to marry a guy who thinks it's appropriate to proposition me randomly after driving me home.

Hahaha..yeah I'm sure you're all sorts of shapes and sizes ;)

Your life choices must be fantastically horrid #15...

15/95, I downvoted you for your very close-minded comment/response. Not every man wants his dick sucked at every hour. I love to perform, with gusto, but I'm in a relationship with someone who wants it less than he doesn't. Not every solid relationship requires unrequited oral.

MzZombicidal 36

#110, ignoring the many things I can comment on how incredibly idiotic you sound, the fact remains that your original comment was lame. Not wanting to take a dick to the throat does not make someone a prude. The fact that you think a man will only go for a girl because of her ******* giving capabilities shows that you're the one hanging out with the wrong guys. Oral sex is not always everyone's cup of tea and sometimes it's all someone wants to do and that's totally fine. You seem to be extremely rude and the fact that you immediately turned to insulting people you've hardly spoken to just shows that you probably shouldn't be giving dating or marriage advice. That is all.

every man does want his dick sucked all the freaking time. woke, sleep doesn't matter!

Hey, I'm single, how you doin sstahpp?

Apparently he thought 'give a girl a ride home = *******.' Don't take it too seriously OP, some men just lack tact or charm.

why yes, but some girl also give men a "certain" perception on things.. although OPs reaction to write a FML over it seems to be quite the opposite of her nature. yeet, she would be the first women to be insulted by being called or perceived by what she really is, in public most likely however, but yes, most guys are like that and I myself wish a certain percent of the population was so, myself, bit I digress and those are to my own experiences no insults or disrespect intended towards you but it Was a question AND you Are Your Own Person to answer it or NOT And simply walk away(: as I do not ask just ANYBODY, that is just rude and completely pretentious. People need to respect.

chlorinegreen 27

What? I can't seem to follow your way of thinking...

54 What? Dude.. English. I'm sure that made sense in your head, but for the rest of us there's things like grammar, proper sentence structure, the occasional punctuation mark, etc.

Ashd09 30

I think #54 just got a new thesaurus and was excited to try it out

Sorry OP. Be nice and straight forward. It's ok to point out that's not classy.

Its still sad when you have to explain to guys "How bout giving me a kiss first before asking for a ********?"

Ewww, Id never kiss a girl that have me head on the first date, or ride home.

squideth 18

But you'd let her give you head? What makes you better than her, exactly?

To your point, I would if she wanted, but I wouldn't ask for it, but rather let her choose to and believe me.. If she wants to.. She will.

iAmPaul 49

If he's your crush, I don't see how this is an FML for you. ;)

Having a crush on someone =/= sexually explicit thoughts

iAmPaul 49
ShadowlessSpear 21

And who says chivalry and romance are dead...

iAmPaul 49

No one, and this FML doesn't disprove that.

Maybe he was just nervous and blurted out the first thing on his mind

#23 that does not help his case if getting head was the first thing on his mind

He blurted out the first thing that came into his head.

Seems like a reasonable question...