Never gets old

By Anonymous - 26/07/2013 03:15 - United States - Kannapolis

Spicy
Today, I was in a training about the newest changes in CPR. The trainer was discussing chest compression techniques and said she prefers "good, fast, hard pumping." I was the only one who snickered out loud, drawing several annoyed looks from the other trainees. I'm a 45-year-old doctor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 896
You deserved it 20 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No worries, I'd have done the same thing.

Nothing wrong with that..I think it's amusing too..specially if the trainer is cute ;) Look on the bright side - Maybe you were the only one in the room who feels 25..and the rest maybe 25 but going in 70..

Comments

Yeah I can see that happening. Hell I can see me doing it. Not your fault.

Maybe the CPR instructor should choose her words a little more carefully the next time.

I actually teach CPR and every class there's at least one.

I'm a soon to be doctor and I snickered. It's all cool man.

was everyone else in the class women?

RedPillSucks 31

Nah... He wouldn't have snickered. He would have busted out laughing, or said "I'll volunteer for that!"

just like when we were at school in science class learning about organisms... there would always be one person who said ****** & the entire class would erupt in fits of giggles & snickers. even the teacher said it never gets old. some people just don't know how to listen to or acknowledge their inner child.

Yeah I guess they take their doctoring too seriously. What's the fun in that?

It's called a sense of humor everyone should have one makes life easier, no worries :)