Never gets old

By Anonymous - 26/07/2013 03:15 - United States - Kannapolis

Spicy
Today, I was in a training about the newest changes in CPR. The trainer was discussing chest compression techniques and said she prefers "good, fast, hard pumping." I was the only one who snickered out loud, drawing several annoyed looks from the other trainees. I'm a 45-year-old doctor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 896
You deserved it 20 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No worries, I'd have done the same thing.

Nothing wrong with that..I think it's amusing too..specially if the trainer is cute ;) Look on the bright side - Maybe you were the only one in the room who feels 25..and the rest maybe 25 but going in 70..

Comments

I'm guessing some other people your age would at least think of it in a dirty-minded way too. Don't feel too bad OP, others probably thought "That was the same thing I thought".

You still have that questionable sense of humor most of us lost by college.

xblaine 17

It's to bad people have their head up their ass these days I would've laughed my ass off. But then again I'm 14.

Way to go!!! into sexual harassment territory... It's a sad thing that in the US you may actually be subject to prosecution for juvenile humor. I would have laughed too ... Keep young at heart dude!

RedPillSucks 31

It's not sexual harassment to laugh at something you thought was funny, appropriately or not. No lawyer would take such a case. Now, if the instructor (say a male) wanted a trainee to volunteer for a demonstration and said "Hey, you look like you could use a good hard fast pumping..." to some woman trainee, you might have something there.

"She's breathing hard now, and smiling." Those new techniques are incredible!

CharresBarkrey 15

I'm sorry. I really appreciate the innuendo attempt, but no one smiles after receiving CPR

That was actually pretty funny considering she likes her pumping fast and hard!

Sometimes you have to be professional, you could have laughed about that comment at a later more appropriate time.

iDaika9xL 13

Lol really?? The rest of people in the room don't have sense on humor