By AlonsoKold - 26/07/2013 01:32 - United States - Clinton

Today, my parents staged an intervention because I ate a year's supply of noodles in 2 weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 744
You deserved it 46 899

AlonsoKold tells us more.

They were just dried spaghetti noodles

Top comments

unless you're a college student there's no excuse for that

Well make them buy you new and better food that's more nutritious for you.

Comments

Well make them buy you new and better food that's more nutritious for you.

SmallyBigs 9

Yeah like fruits and veggies! And deep fried chicken

HowAreYouToday 34

Or Krabby Patties. Those seem healthy.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Actually #29, noodles have slim to no nutritional value.

salazara 10

Think of all the carbohydrates you consumed - not to mention the high levels of manganese and selenium and that's just the beginning!

I just hope it's not ramen because you can die from having so much salt! No lie don't OD on ramen OP!

unless you're a college student there's no excuse for that

How would her parents even know she did it if she was in college?

#17 How the hell do you understand eating a years worth of noodles in 2 weeks.

#24, I think 17 probably meant "can't".. On a second note who keeps a years supply of noodles on hand in the first place!?

theres no excuse college student or not

how much is considered a years supply? that should be taken into account before making judgements on how unhealthy it was

then000bster 16

Just look up one of those contests where they claim to give a "year" supply and find out if it honestly is. Maybe the noodle supply doesn't mean you can live off of it for a whole year, but means, if people live normally this is how many noodles they'd eat in a year.

Jelbeztok 17

if youre a college student, you have to try to conserve your noodles.

When I was a freshman in high school my mom was an extreme coupon-er and bought a hundred boxes of ramen... I could NOT have finished that in TWO weeks, that's crazy.

Wow, just wow. Personally, I wish I had a years supply of noodles lol

Obey_StudBoii 23

I thought your username said KingFrappuccino.

ILoveMyArm 15

It just seems im-pasta-ble! I guess OP will have to face a pennelty for what they did.

Hypothetical consumption schedule: 14 days x 3 meals per day = 42 meals. 365 packs of ramen / 42 = 8.7 packs per meal or 26 packs per day. This guy has a problem.

dude, maths! really?! aint nobody got time for that... Mental Abuse To Humans. ugh.

How? Why would you eat that much in 2 weeks OP you need to eat some more healthy food

I was thinking that same thing - intervention, monstrous apatite, laziness. It's either weed or World of Warcraft.

Hey on the bright side, that shit is cheap as ****!

its a type of noodle, i think they're egg based.same basic principle as "2minute noodles".

*sorry i thought you said what is ramen. damn dyslexia :(

dinosxxrawr 22

Actually OP joined a new church that worships the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Was this the equivalent of partaking in the body of Christ?

PresAgent 23

There's nothing wrong with that, ramen noodles are great! A little high in sodium, perhaps, but great nonetheless. Your family sounds a tad bit strange, OP. If that's their biggest concern, I'd say you're doing pretty good.

RedPillSucks 31

Eating a years supply of any food in two weeks is a problem. Although they don't say what a years supply is, but if they're on a budget and buy in bulk...

It wouldn't be a year supply if it was normal to eat it in two weeks, it would rather be something like, I don't know, a two week supply.

deepunder 17

It seems like a year supply is at least 365 packets. Maybe not, if you're supposed to eat other food too. Logically Op ate over 42 packets.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

A year's supply of food in less than a month. I'd have to say that it was pretty necessary.

DasHaas 9

I don't know how much "a year's supply" is to you, but if you eat it in two weeks, you're probably doing something wrong.