Misunderstood

By fuck - 18/03/2015 17:40 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, I went to the store to buy some condoms. I couldn't find them anywhere, so I nervously asked a staff member for help. She scowled, pointed at the shelf directly behind me, and told me to, "Get a life. Or better pick-up lines." I'll never live down the snickers from the other customers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 751
You deserved it 4 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Please, don't flatter yourself" *picks up the condoms, pays for them, and leaves*. Hey don't let them get to you. You're the one that was getting some that night not them :P don't let her comment ruin your good night and don't let a comment like that demolish your confidence.

giantsfan2010 23

She sounds like the one who needs to get laid!

Comments

what a bitch! Atleast your using the condoms OP.. unless.. ARE you using them? or was that a really bad chat up line?

This is one of the times a man should be comfortable to slap a bitch.

what a mean lady, and you just wanted to prevent another life ... because otherwise why would you ask for condoms ....

Sorry to hear that people ridiculed you like that, trying to be mature enough to ask for condoms to begin with. Also, if you ever see that lady again tell her to stop being so conceited and just do her job in a professional manner.

TheUnum 7

Buying stuff for sex is the most uncomfortable thing a person could do, buying lube sent me into a nervous wreck and I started laughing extremely loud in the middle of the aisle...

You should've complained to the manager and get that bitch fired, hey at least you got laid Op! Best of luck to you

At least you're using protection! Good for you op!

Wow sounds like she is down right rude. She needs to understand that people need condoms and that not everyone wants her.

This exemplifies the level of customer service you find nowadays.