Misunderstood

By fuck - 18/03/2015 17:40 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, I went to the store to buy some condoms. I couldn't find them anywhere, so I nervously asked a staff member for help. She scowled, pointed at the shelf directly behind me, and told me to, "Get a life. Or better pick-up lines." I'll never live down the snickers from the other customers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 751
You deserved it 4 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Please, don't flatter yourself" *picks up the condoms, pays for them, and leaves*. Hey don't let them get to you. You're the one that was getting some that night not them :P don't let her comment ruin your good night and don't let a comment like that demolish your confidence.

giantsfan2010 23

She sounds like the one who needs to get laid!

Comments

That's when you say, I wouldn't need condoms if I didn't have a life.

That is incredibly rude of her to do that. You do your thing and keep on gettin some. ❤

poppunkette 22

Sorry to hear op! Turn around next time and say sorry your not my type don't flatter yourself!

how rude! I work at a convenience store, and I don't care if you're 16 or 87; if you need help finding condoms, I'll politely point you in the right direction. no need to embarrass somebody about being safe!

OP I hope you spoke up and defended yourself. Thy was highly unprofessional. Regardless of whether guys hit on her constantly she should never say that. I would go back the next day to speak to a manager.

gintwinsmoore 20

should've done it the same day!

Vanessa_Leeann26 17

"No offense, but you're not really my type." Buys condoms and leaves. That should have embarrassed her sufficiently. ;)

Tell her to go screw herself or just report her to the manager for her rude behavior. It's not of her business anyway.