Make it stop

By ughhhh - 10/11/2009 17:04 - United States

Today, my roommate's boyfriend told me he would be driving the several hours EVERY weekend to come see his girlfriend. As a couple, they are constantly all over each other, and can't seem to break out of the annoying baby talk voice. Plus, they like to kick me out of the room to do stuff. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 389
You deserved it 5 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DrPluton 0

Put on some headphones and ignore them. Nobody should be able to kick you out of your room.

Well, unless you're just sponging there, it's your place too. If they want alone time so bad, then tell them they need to give you an incentive to give them time alone. Of course, you could also just tell 'em off. If they want it so badly, they can make their own damn foxhole.

Comments

wow...my friends do the same thing...only worse. they don't kick me out of the room to do stuff...they just start going without any warning. so if i'm not paying attention, i just look over and they're pretty much getting it on right in front of me

boo ******* hoo. You'd want them to be gone if you wanted to do stuff. stop whining... gawsh

Flutist 3

Not every weekend. Get a ******* hotel.

Room? Single room that you can't get away from? Every weekend? Every now and then, okay, but if it's every weekend...**** that, tell 'em to find alternate accommodation for their weekly trysts.

hercules268 0

F'n A man i'm there with you when it comes to that baby talk bullshit. Some chick tried that on me. I covered her mouth and told her to grow up. Actually it was worse than baby talk, this chick would make googoo gaagaa noises. It was hard to refrain from hitting her and telling her to speak like a big girl. Basically i told her to shut the **** up and get out of my room since she didn't stop.

anyapersad 0

why don't u ask to do a threesome ;D I wud

If you guys are sharing one room it sounds lke you guys are starting post-secondary. Don't worry, their relationship won't last if that's the case. and you'll have peace again :)

Im 16 and have been with my boyfriend for over two years.

kaytwiztid 0

obviously your life isn't the only thing getting ******...

lacklusterlife 2

LAME. okay it's annoying but typical roommate drama.

i did something simular with my ex. but we were never harsh enough to kick someone out. we were always the ones to move. but the baby talk might just be their thing, respect it but if it bothers you then confront them about it and ask them to do it less around you.