Lonely boy

By Tom - 27/10/2011 20:00 - United States

Today, I was the 19th wheel at a party. Yes, I counted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 891
You deserved it 4 812

Same thing different taste

Comments

For those who really can't guess what he means in this FML, the term "third wheel" is popularly used for those in a three-person group where the other two are in a relationship. With OP, there are sixteen more people in relationships.

16 more in addition to the three that were implied in the definition.

I've been every wheel up to about 15. It really doesn't matter. The point is to have fun!

MrSaxMan 0

Oh yea! Movin up three spots from last week!!

miZscrZee 0

Send me a picture&& I'll probably be the 20th wheel..lol; JK. Sucks for you.

Ground Control to Major Tom Take your protein pills and put your helmet on Stick around, stay soberish (less drunk than the next guy) and have fun. At any party, except the ones with tea-totallers or a ridiculously young crowd, things are bound to get a little loose around the edges at some point...

I read your entire comment in the tune of that song. Damn you, David Bowie!

perdix 29

Sounds like a baseball game. Just hang around and keep your bat warm. There's a good chance you'll be called up to pinch hit :D Or make a pinch beer run :(

kay729 7

It's sad that you cared enough to count

Unless it was a couples party, just have fun. Mingle! Most of the time the guys find a reason to hang out together. The girls will find a reason to hang out. You know thats when someone will be thinking about setting you up with one of their friends. You will be glad you went.

JennaLuvr 0