By good friend - 27/12/2013 06:35 - United States - Missoula

Today, my friends and I had our Christmas party. I ended up being the only one sober, and had to drive each and every person home. There were 15 of us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 523
You deserved it 5 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thats a good thing OP, What comes around goes around

MyUsernameKatie 31

You did a great thing OP. You kept them off the roads. That very well could have saved lives, especially with 15 people drinking/drunk

Comments

Thats a good thing OP, What comes around goes around

OP needs to make sure one of them is sober for New Years

etoilenuit 15

Why didn't you just tell everyone to crash at someone's house and then let them drive themselves home in the morning...

OP should have just driven home and let the drunks stay. Oh and hide their keys

i need more friends like you OP, that's for darn sure.

ZY1431 24

karma has a way of repaying ya, just hang in there.

That's a nice thing you did, friend. Karma will pay you back! :)

beaverteaser 16
\ 28

Did you blow in from... *puts on reading glasses* "Failure-to-read-carefully town?"

#4- There are many reasons as to why OP stayed sober. My guess is to avoid going to jail for drunk driving.

#4- There are many reasons as to why OP stayed sober. My guess is so s/he doesn't go to jail for drunk driving.

#4, some people can't drink (for allergy reasons), don't feel like it/like it, have important things the next day...

Some people also can't drink for religious reasons, not that I'm saying people shouldn't drink at all but people should drink more responsibly. Good job OP!

I can't have anything more harsh than 6. beer, it will make me naked and agressive! So maybe there was only hard liquor at the party. But I'm gonna go ahead and say OP realized that they needed to stay sober to drive everyone else home.

OP, I hope they remember your hardship :D

MyUsernameKatie 31

You did a great thing OP. You kept them off the roads. That very well could have saved lives, especially with 15 people drinking/drunk

Am I the only one that wonders where the Christmas party was? If it was at OP's house, just let them sleep over...

Well it's a good thing! Helping people. Merry Christmas :)

As your nickname says, you're a good friend! They owe you one!

With that many drunk people, somebody would have gotten into trouble. You did a great job OP.