Locked and loaded

By Anonymous - 30/12/2011 03:07 - China

Today, I left work early, and discovered I was locked out of my house. I subsequently had to use a spoon I found on the ground to smash the bathroom window. I cut my leg on the glass when I climbed through. While inspecting the wound, I felt a lump in my pocket. It was my house key. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 193
You deserved it 43 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Checking your pockets for keys before you break a window usually works. But that's just me.

Airman1988 9

So you managed to search the ground and find a spoon but not your own pocket for a key?

Comments

Well it's better then breaking the window open with the key and not knowing it.

You didn't HAVE to use a spoon to smash your window open. You chose to do something that moronic. Therefore, YDI. There are countless other options to take when one realizes they are locked out.

lol dumbass did you not even look for them?

xStaciexLynnx 15

A spoon? Really, a spoon? My spoons bend and get all effed up just trying to scoop ice cream from the carton into a bowl.

stop buying/finding cheap assed spoons then... OT: OP can't possibly be this retarded witout being locked up, so why isn't he?

For a moment, you realized there is no spoon. But you became blind once more as pain entered the body. Reality is an illusion. Only you can see the real message. They are on to us. Time is short. We will contact you again soon.

trippythehippy 6

Have to ask.... But did you recently have a guy with a coat hanger trying to open your unlocked car? If not.... Relative?

Is your dad McGyver or something? Why the **** do you have a spoon laying around the outside of your house?

daylife 7

so, you could find a dirty spoon outside of your house, but you couldn't find your keys in your pocket? p.s. why do you have a spoon outside of your house?

wonder19 9

Sounds like someone does not like too wash dishes! Hope you are not hurt bad. Keeping a key in a safe hidden place, other than your pocket is an ideal. Save on windows!!!!

Yea your an idiot. Always thoroughly check your pockets before you break a window