Lazy ass

By Anonymous - 23/04/2015 17:04 - United States - Cherry Hill

Spicy
Today, my husband called me a nympho after I told him I'd ideally like us to have sex more than once a month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 686
You deserved it 3 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people just have incompatible sex drives. He's wrong to call you names for expressing what you need to be happy. I hope you guys can talk it out and compromise so you're both happy and can have your needs met.

I think it's time to discuss with your husband that people not just yourself have needs. Those needs are normal & should be taken care of by those committed to you. AKA your husband.

Comments

Perhaps your husband was meaning it in a good way... Like "ooo... You're a nympho" and not like..."eew your a nympho."

I hope he meant it in fun. If not, then that definitely sucks for OP.

Sorry O.P, tell him that he should not call you such a name just for wanting to have sex more than once a month.

Maybe he got offended and is stressed out. Defiantly something you guys need to talk about.

RusticChick 27

I have this problem with my boyfriend. My sex drive is wayyy higher than his. We have issues about it as well. But just sit down and talk it out. It usually helps. It's helped my boyfriend and I. Best of luck, OP!

Sounds like my ex-husband… we had a 5 YEAR dry spell!!

Why did you put up with it for so long?

91hayek 31

wow props on the commitment. Did he have an injury he was in rehab for or what?

taybear0 14

she obviously tried that. he responded by callibg her a nympho