Kinky

By marysparklez - 05/03/2021 22:59

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend is once again mad at me because I refused to have shower sex with him. I’m too embarrassed to explain to him that ever since I could remember, if I don’t take my showers sitting down, I vomit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 921
You deserved it 473

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your boyfriend should never be mad you say no to sex, regardless of what the reason is.

Personally I would argue that disappointment is different than being mad. I get being bummed out that the desire doesn't get filled, but getting mad at the person for it is a red flag.

Comments

Your boyfriend should never be mad you say no to sex, regardless of what the reason is.

I think it’s completely valid if he’s disappointed in not having sex (his feelings are valid too) but he should NEVER take it out on you or make you feel bad for it.

Personally I would argue that disappointment is different than being mad. I get being bummed out that the desire doesn't get filled, but getting mad at the person for it is a red flag.

She probably has sex with him in other places, just not the shower. That said, why not have sex in the shower chair?

bound101 7

Being afraid to communicate can have it's toll on a person. But I can see his side also...being unfulfilled is disappointing, probably for the gf as well. You're gonna have to get over your inability to communicate some how.

You should tell him. If you were to have sex and vomit during that, he'll think it's his fault. Isn't sitting in a shower a bath?

OrySoma 11

well sit down in him two birds one stone

bound101 7

I have to agree with this one 😂

diraven 15

Just do it badly and he won't ask you again. This works for lot of other things too like cooking or washing dishes.

Wadlaen 23

Well, couldn't you just sit down on his ****..?

Tell him! And shower sex is overrated. If your on a chair maybe you can do something he would like wink wink

What is embarrassing about that? So you have to sit in the shower.

First of all, as some people said earlier, your boyfriend has no reason, I mean absolutely no reason at all to be mad at you because you don't to have sexy time. It's not something he is entitled to and if he is always like that, you may want to rethink that relationship. Cause that's a tiny red flag. Second, is that vomit-while-in-shower thing something you have an explanation for? Because if not, you may want to go to the doctor/hospital. Good luck

FrenchFried 8

TALK TO YOUR BOYFRIEND...Men have feelings too. His feelings are just as valid as yours. After getting rejected for the umpteenth time, he's probably not really angry so much as feeling insecure. Tell him your reasons!! If he is still mad? Thats a different story.