Kinda sus

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boyfriend informed me that since he's doing a project with a girl in his class and carpooling with her in the morning, she'll be sleeping over at his house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 750
You deserved it 4 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a creative excuse! Still, it means you no longer have a boyfriend.

IScreamRawr 4

They will be doing more then the project.

Comments

Stop being so paranoid. I'm pretty sure if he TOLD you this then he obviously isn't going to do anything bad. He seems like a nice guy you can trust. Don't dump him over this like a psycho b!tch. He actually cares about you enough to tell you these things. Don't make assumptions. Because when you assume things, you make an ASS out of U and ME. Hehe... get it...?...no?...whatever... :D

gibby1235 6

why didn't you just reply to 8 instead of posting it lower. I'm sorry but your comment is a waste of space.

Just because he told her ahead of time, doesn't mean anything. I had an ex that would do the same thing. They were just "friends" and "nothing happened". Then you feel like stupid when you trust everyword before catching them "hanging out", only they forgot their clothes and about me. If the OP feels that something is off about this, she needs to go w/ that instict.

Oh, because that fact that you've had a bad experience makes what happened to you universally applicable for every situation remotely similar to that. OP's boyfriend and classmate are obviously working on a film project. A naked film project. With midgets.

it won't nessasarrily (nesseserily?) happen again but it could and you don't have to be suck a jerk to this girl ! she was just giving her opinion! which, bee tee dub, was going to be my advice too! 'trust your gut instinct'

love your answer! totally agree always follow that gut feeling, its always right

KattAlex 4

Ok, it is just for a school project so don't worry too much. Though if you are really paranoid because he has a history go to a payphone or something and call his cell. Then, figure it out from there because I don't do this shit.

This is what you do. Be totally cool with it. then later go to a bar and get "wasted." You should never drink and drive so have some guy you are attracted to give you a ride home in your car. He then has to stay over, because it's late and he shouldn't have to pay for a taxi home..