Kids these days…

By jenabp - 03/01/2011 18:56 - United States

Today, while changing my clothes, my 3 year-old daughter informed me that I looked like a zebra. Noticing my shocked face, she tried comforting me by telling me I was a pretty zebra because I was a purple zebra. She was talking about my stretch marks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 835
You deserved it 4 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hkgirl89 8

she's a kid...let it slide...at least you know you taught her well, because she tried to comfort you :)

Comments

musickraze45 0

you should have told her it's because of you you little bitch!! hahaha

its not like she was mocking her mother because of it. She was complimenting her actually. So there would be no point of saying that

momma_jess20 0

14, really? who the **** is going to tell a 3 year old that????? nobody with actual common sense. shes 3 for christ sakes

Moron... Idiot... Numbskull? I dunno all of these things seem to fit your comment.

bobkim302 0

That's funny. One day she will have them too. That's when it will be really funny. Kids are great. Besides I'm sure the stretch marks aren't that bad.

like I tell my wife , it's a reminder of something special, kids. you dont need to be posting this on here, you don't deserve it and most certainly arnt an fml. it's a natural beauty of childbirth. you are blessed.

I have purple zebra stripes too and I do feel blessed. I have several friends and family members who cannot get pregnant and would absolutely love to have the "problem" of stretch marks just because they would have a miracle to show for it. I had my son 6 months ago and using baby oil on them after every shower before I dry off has faded them a lot already. maybe OP should try that..

Kids are not miracles. They're just normal human offspring, and lots of women give birth every day. Nothing special about it, and the stretch marks are not a blessing =___=

Not a fan if stretch marks but kids are absolutely miracles.... the whole process is amazing!!!!! =0)

#105 ******* thank you!!!! Holy shit people. Childbirth is NOT a miracle, it is SCIENCE. And absolutely disgusting I might add. I may quite literally be the only woman in the history of forever, that is actually quite content with the fact I cannot have children.

this is in no way an "FML", you've got stretch marks...who gaf? you have a sweet little girl be happy.

Let me try and create a mental image of you OP... If I stick an air pump in the ass of a hippo and pump that thing until it's skin looks like plastic wrap stretched over a watermelon, I might have something remotely resembling you.

Just because a woman has stretch marks does not make her fat. Many women are quite small and have stretch marks because they are a natural part of pregnancy. Even if the woman has lost all the weight from pregnancy, she often will still have stretch marks because the skin is not able to recover as quickly.

I didn't call OP fat, I said my mental image of her was an air puffed hippo.

On the other hand, #30 called OP a fat ass in rather obvious words.

Lol relax, OP. Little kids never think before they speak. Besides, she's only 3. I'm sure she doesn't realize she's insulting you. Little ones just don't know any better.

Use coca butter lotion (: Helps fade & eventually get rid of them.

iwabo 9

nothing ever gets rid of them. they're like scars. they will fade to clear though. but will still always be there. like my daughter says, "your belly looks like silly little worms".

KFCkoolaidWaterm 0

LMAO. Uh-huh...you know what it is.... WHITE AND PURPLE. WHITE AND PURPLE.

KFCkoolaidWaterm 0

My bad. That was supposed to be in reply to comment #5. Sorry.. *awkward*