Kids these days…

By jenabp - 03/01/2011 18:56 - United States

Today, while changing my clothes, my 3 year-old daughter informed me that I looked like a zebra. Noticing my shocked face, she tried comforting me by telling me I was a pretty zebra because I was a purple zebra. She was talking about my stretch marks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 835
You deserved it 4 675

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hkgirl89 8

she's a kid...let it slide...at least you know you taught her well, because she tried to comfort you :)

Comments

Stretch marks are apart of life some people get them when they are pregnant.

addisonsmom 0

this isn't an fml, you probably got them from carrying that precious toddler of yours :) that's how I got mine. They suck but are worth it when it comes to that baby. she didn't know what she was saying. plus she tried to comfort you, that's sweet.

DakotaCat 4

I don't know a single person, male or female, large or small, with or without children who doesn't have some stretch marks. Your daughter didn't say anything hurtful or point out something you didn't know you have. Get over it.

Ya your opinion will change when you have kids... plus have you never been to gum class?

mandypandypants 4

wtf are you covered in stretch marks?? ydi for having a great amount of stretch marks to the point where you're called a zebra.

it's called pregnancy... I am small and have had three kids... why else would I have stretch marks

notsoluckypup 12

Almost every woman gets stretch marks sooner or later, hun. It's a horrible bitch but part of life. And hey, at least your daughter tried comforting you so that's gotta count for something...

30- There always has to be 1 asshole in the group. *Ding, ding ding* congratulations, you've won!