Keep it down

By Anonymous - 06/02/2011 05:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, while having sex with my boyfriend, I reached climax. While I was screaming, my 4 year-old son came in with his water gun because he thought I was in trouble. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 178
You deserved it 59 880

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Am I the only one who thinks it's adorable that he wanted to protect his mom.

Ahh, both your men were shooting at you.

Comments

jessieroxs 0

maybe next time don't **** ur so loudly or maybe not with ur ******* son home

What your son did was cute, trying to protect you but the whole thing must have been soo embarising!

Almost as embarrassing as your spelling of "embarrassing."

number 1. you shouldn't be doing that when there's a kid home. 2. OMG that's adorable he came in with a water gun to save his mom. 3. You shouldn't of done that with him home he must be dramatized

meeba 2

be proud that he can reach a doorknob =D

okay 1) why are you having sex while he's awake and 2) why are you having sex and screaming while he's there?

navy19 0

ok so to all the people who are so negative towards her are retarded....yes I agree lock the door but your not gonna be able to get a babysitter every time you wanna have sex...grandma and grandpa are gonna be busy...oh yea here's a shocking fact your parents had sex while you were in the house!!! *gasp*...it's gonna happen and the kids not scarred for life he doesn't have a clue about what he saw and all you gotta do is tell him that age old line when two people love each other...we would be scarred because we are old enough to understand what's going on...people need to grow up it's just sex...

birds_fml 7

You guys who think that people shouldn't have sex with kids in the house are stupid. So... they're only supposed to have sex a few times a year? Only have sex after 6 years when the kid is gone at school for a few hours? How do you think siblings get made? But OP, you deserve it. For not locking the door, and for screaming when someone else is in the house. It's not impossible to stay quiet... I know, I'm a screamer, and even I can keep my damn mouth shut when someone else is home. Moan into the pillow if you have to. At the very least, there is no excuse for not locking the door.

MustangFilly77 9

Aww, I think it's sweet that he wanted to come and save you :) He's too young to remember anything, just remember to lock the door next time, stuff happens, no big deal...

Eh, there's a chance he'll remember. I know I vaguely remember things that happened when I was 4. I highly doubt this will scar him for life, though. I've walked in on my parents before and while it was mildly embarrassing, it didn't scar me. I mean, seriously. Even children have common sense. As soon as they know what sex is and what can happen after it (aka kids), they will most likely somewhat understand that the parents will still be doing it.