Just go

By MitchFail - 23/07/2009 06:42 - United States

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I'm "so hot". I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds, "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply, "I didn't know you were into Pokémon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokémon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 736
You deserved it 74 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Carlyyy 0

What did she mean then, "I love ditto." ...

I would've thought the exact same thing. Pokemon ftw.

Comments

i second! but this girl had to be an absolute airhead.. i bet she didn't even know what 'ditto' meant.. cuz who says 'i love ditto'?! that's like saying 'i love right-back-at-cha'

dore 0

Whenever you can make a pokemon reference during romance, you know you have a keeper.

I'd be confused if she actually liked the Pokemon Ditto. Everyone knows Dittos are only good for breeding.

Actually liking Ditto, considering they're only good for breeding, makes perfect sense in this context. XD

letitbe56 0

Either you are too young for sex, or you are too old for Pokemon. This would probably be funnier if you had done it on purpose to mess with her mind, a la "I put on my robe and wizard hat."

dandymidori 0

LOL you are brilliant :D Oh, the infamous foreplay~

ky_stone22 0

or like "put your wand in my chamber of secrets?"

Ha! I read that one on DBQ a few days ago!

dandymidori 0

Honestly, I don't think this is much of a fail on solely your part at all. Yes, using "ditto" in response is a not-so-great thing to do, but for her to equally state "I love ditto" as if "ditto" were a real thing aside from Pokemon... that's a horrible attempt on her part on trying to show that she understood what "ditto" meant. I don't know. Someone with a bit of humor would've embraced what ditto actually MEANT (her fault for trying to prove that she knows) and what ditto THE POKEMON is (ditto's a cute pokemon! :/). Fail on both parts? I think it's more of a fail on your mate there.

Xerosnake90 0

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahaha!!! I'm a 19-year-old woman. I don't keep up with Pokemon anymore, but I learned that "Ditto" is a Pokemon when I was in 4th grade, and I haven't forgotten. FML? My point is that there probably are some nutty girls that would've understood your crazy Pokemon reference. I would've. :) I say FYL because the woman you were with was probably oblivious to Pokemon as a child. :)

you ******* deserve it for being a big enough loser to like pokemon...still. back in the day maybe but not now. maybe she was thinking Dito...you chick that sings the chorus for "stan" by eminem.

Phreephorm 0

Uh, That's Dido with a "d" not a "t". Pronounced Dye-Dough. But the idea was unique, so points for that. Besides, if I were a guy I'd be a lot more pleased if my girlfriend not only didn't mind me referencing other women in bed, but carried on to say she loved them than if she thought of Pokemon during foreplay.

She loves ditto. WTF?! Hey if it makes you feel any better, I love Ditto too. Just not in the confusing, meaningless sense that she meant.