Freaked out

By Anonymous - 24/08/2015 19:18 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I was flirting with a cute girl at a club. She seemed into me and said I was hot. I said thanks and grinned. I guess my grin looked psychopathic, because her expression turned to horror, and she quickly excused herself. She was the only girl who's ever shown any interest in me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 556
You deserved it 2 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sucks! Don't take it personally though, plenty more girls around! :)

Comments

Sucks! Don't take it personally though, plenty more girls around! :)

At least now you know why you haven't attracted any other girls so far. Time to work on that smile.

I think this is one of those things that should be taken personally.

Don't worry mate. Someday you'll find the girl who will absolutely love your psychopathic grin!

nonsensical 26

I get the feeling it wasnt the grin but perhaps he had something purely disgusting stuck between his teeth?

This reminds me of that scene in "Terminator 2: Judgment Day," when the T-101 (Schwarzenegger) attempted to smile.

Keep your chin up, there is a right person for everybody, you just probably haven't met her yet!

Honestly I know a couple of people who are into that kind of thing, keep looking OP, she's out there!

Hey, she WAS into you at first, that's encouraging! Just tone down the smile a bit next time and you're in!

You just can't smile and all of the girls will show interest in you

Do what I do: 1) Complain about life 2) Moan and grown about childhood 3) ??? 4) Live a lonely, single life where women avoid you everywhere you go 5) PROFIT!!!