By Anonymous - 23/07/2009 07:00 - United States

Today, I saw an elderly man struggling to make it across a busy street. I jumped up from my table at Starbucks to help him, leaving my things behind. When I got back to my table feeling good, I found that my coffee had disappeared. So had my wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 372
You deserved it 25 704

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wallet comes out of pocket, u pay for coffee, then wallet goes straight back into pocket

You TOTALLY deserved this. Don't get me wrong, it was nice of you to help out the old man, but why did you just leave your wallet on the table? Why didn't you immediately put it away once you finished paying for your drink?

Comments

What the hell was your wallet doing out in the first place? Nice boost of Karma, but you kinda deserved it.

MissyWissyKach 0

aww its okay, its just a wallet with your personal information.

That one cup of coffee probably drained her wallet anyway, so just worry about the ID :)

And to add on to your YDI for being stupid comment, OP also deserves to rot in hell for another lame made up helping the old ***** (excuse me "folks) and getting diddled in the ass five ways to Monday story. ******* wankers are getting on my nerves, and obviously, I'm calling total bullshit.

MissyWissyKach 0

no no one would have stole it even if they did u go to security and check the cameras? no? well how bout they thought u left and the staff came and threw ur coffee away and took ur wallet to the lost and found. ur completely stupid. i did that even when i lost my glasses at McDonalds... GLASSES. ur ******* retarded

no he or she didn't!! she or he was trying to help an elderly man thts very sweet of him or her and op nice job I think tht was awsome of u god will punish tht person ;)

75 has a good point--check with the coffee shop staff? And if it was stolen, the old man was probably in on it. If I was an old man, I would use my arthritis for evil.

Wallet comes out of pocket, u pay for coffee, then wallet goes straight back into pocket

That's what you get for being a good person :(

silentmusic 0

Nice guys finish last. i no the meaning of that myself...

But nice guys have good things happen to them even if you finish last, who cares about winning. karma always comes back to you ;)

Clearsky18 2

Starbucks is overrated anyway. Sorry about your wallet, though.

Unzorn 0

What do you think would happen if you left your wallet unattended in a public place?

You TOTALLY deserved this. Don't get me wrong, it was nice of you to help out the old man, but why did you just leave your wallet on the table? Why didn't you immediately put it away once you finished paying for your drink?

Kay_31 0

this sounds like another FML that i've read before...

AAAAHHHH12 2

Uh-huh. Except that one involved a bike I believe.

nikki1001 0

So what? Just because some people in this world go around stealing wallets doesn't mean there aren't others (aka more than one person) who still do nice things for people.

sokayo 0

Idiot, why would you leave your WALLET on the table in a public place to go help some guy across the street? At least take it with you. You definitely deserve this.

loooooooooool_fml 1

So people deserve their things stolen? With that logic, I could just go out, jump in a car that was parked outside of a home and drive away with it and say "They deserved it".

loooooooooool_fml 1
elfuzzo 0

Why wasn't you wallet in your pocket?