By Anonymous - 29/09/2009 04:38 - United States

Today, I tried to flirt with my girlfriend since I'm really busy and we can't always be together. I tell her online that I think she's hot and she responds "Keep talking I have to pee". FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 879
You deserved it 5 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ifuckingrock 0

Oh, my god, your girlfriend has a bladder, I feel so bad for you.

This is the biggest problem in your life and you complain about it? You have a girlfriend, be happy!

Comments

wellinever 5

Hot and wet! How is that an FML?

I think the FML is the fact that he counts telling his girlfriend she is hot as flirting.

Jordna 0

This is the biggest problem in your life and you complain about it? You have a girlfriend, be happy!

ifuckingrock 0

Oh, my god, your girlfriend has a bladder, I feel so bad for you.

I feel bad for the girlfriend. However busy he is, if he really loves her, he'd make time for her.

shut up you know nothing you cocaine *****..... sorry I know it was mean but, I couldn't resist

I know nothing? Excuse me. But I'm that was uncalled for. If they want a relationship to work then they have to make time for each other.

I believe his girlfriend is defective they aren't suppose to have those.

hardly an fml, if it's through IM it's not like it won't be there once she gets back...

v1kt4r 13

WTF???? how did this even get on here, were the moderators out of options.

To be fair, I modded a bunch of FMLs today (not this one) and they were honestly pathetic

He's right. The recent ones have been just ridiculously terrible. This would be in the top 1% of all of them. Sad but true.

Once again clicking YDI in lieu of "Who the **** cares?".

How is this a FML? Everyone needs to urinate once in a while.

Are you that whipped that you can't tell your girlfriend that you don't enjoy when she does that? Does she rule with an iron fist?

If she never came back, that would be one thing, but... seriously, OP, WTFC? Girls rarely respond to "hot" anyway. Try gorgeous or beautiful or maybe even pulchritudinous! (Haha :)