By Anonymous - 20/03/2011 07:44 - United States

Today, at my wedding, my brother decided it would be funny to trip me as I was walking down the aisle, in front of hundreds of people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 299
You deserved it 4 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is terrible. Your brother needs to grow up! :) Hope your honeymoon with your hubby made up for it in the end!

lordlekal 17

Sounds like your brother needs to be taken out back and beaten.

Comments

That is terrible. Your brother needs to grow up! :) Hope your honeymoon with your hubby made up for it in the end!

would be truly epic if every1 actually laughed :D

That is not terrible. That is comedy. Hahaha A wedding to remember. She can tell her grand kids.."did I ever tell you the time I ate shit while walking down the aisle?"

um #1 do we know how old her brothers is?

sexxy147 0

true. still sucks though :(

maybe you should decide it would be funny to gut him like a ******* pig while he sleeps...

ShadyFTW1 0
sweetiffany 0

How do you know that it was the bride who was tripped?

Because OP is a woman... and it was her wedding...

Triad24 0

25 try no matter what his age he needs to mature

Aww I hope your honeymoonade up for all the nonsense that happened at your wedding too. You should beat up your brother, well that's what I would do. It's every girls dream for a perfect wedding!

XwhatsernameX 0

that is a stereotype that all girls dream of the perfect wedding. I am a girl and I am NEVER getting married because marriage is lame. BTW I think what OP's brother did was hilarious.

lordlekal 17

Sounds like your brother needs to be taken out back and beaten.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I think you'll find all of the FMLs start with "Today,..." that doesn't necessarily mean people are posting them on the same day it happened. :)

....are you serious? You don't know by now that most FMLs don't happen on the day they're posted? smh.

treesdevin 0

she'll be on it alot more since she's now married .

mylifesucksserio 15

win if it is send it to Americas funniest home videos

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

haha at least now you don't need to go on a honeymoon... I mean you already had a nice trip! thank your brother (:

Yes, thank goodness you don't have to go on your honeymoon. See you next fall.

Thus comment string has one stiff-leg, while everyone else is punny.

hire a bunch of japanese mafia members to turn him into sushi

ruby84 1
Little_Lamb_fml 13