Isn't that, like, a crime?

By notkatvond - 19/06/2013 18:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, at my job at my tattoo parlor, yet another client offered to pay for his tattoo by "letting" me sleep with him. This client happens to be my boyfriend's best friend, whose girlfriend is having me tattoo his name on her wrist next week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 271
You deserved it 4 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedFox12 7

Looks like he won't be her boyfriend for very long. What an arsehole.

Comments

yeah getting your boyfriends name tattooed on you is real smart. because people don't change or grow apart. right?

You should never get a man's name tattooed on your body unless that man is your son. Even if you have kids together doesn't mean you might not end up resenting that person, then you would have to live the rest of your life with that reminder. Even if you choose to have it removed you would still have to live with scar which is a remembrance in itself.

Who hasn't heard that it's not a smart idea to tattoo your boyfriend/girlfriend's name on you? And yet there are some that still do it. **** it! I say learn your lesson the hard way!

People shouldn't get names of significant others period. I hate when people dictate my tattoos but I'd say this is a special case. Don't rat him out if you don't feel comfortable but at least advise her and give her a hint maybe. Women have a way of thinking that when a woman tells her that their bf hit on them, they sometimes take it truthfully or that the girl was intentionally preying on him. Ultimately up to you.

Don't get any lovers name (except family) until you are at least happily engaged.

meherm 11

Or at all because divorce they could get divorced later or break off the engagement.

Remembered 14

Tell your boyfriend to kick his ass. Tell his girlfriend to dump his ass. Make the bastard cry.

bob226 7

This is such s sad world ...

This should be her fml. It should be her fml even if it didn't happen because getting a significant other's name tattooed where it can be seen, or at all, is a big no no.

94 - I got a huge tattoo on my rib cage and then got it removed a few years later and there is no giant scar.

TheIchiban 11

This sorta happened to me but it was the tattoo artist making the offer instead...so I never got a tattoo :P just tell her OP, you and that girl shouldn't deal with assholes like him.