Isn't that, like, a crime?

By notkatvond - 19/06/2013 18:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, at my job at my tattoo parlor, yet another client offered to pay for his tattoo by "letting" me sleep with him. This client happens to be my boyfriend's best friend, whose girlfriend is having me tattoo his name on her wrist next week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 271
You deserved it 4 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedFox12 7

Looks like he won't be her boyfriend for very long. What an arsehole.

Comments

Um you better let her know before she finds out the hard way with his name already tattooed on her

imtooshy 18

You should of agreed to his bargain. First you do the tattoo, that's when you ink him with "cheating dog" and then back out of the deal :) that might teach him a serious lesson.

I would tell his gf, u can't let her father douche vagabond on Her body!

To everyone.saying tatt this or that on him or screw his tatt up why would she do that ! He would just be able to go and screw her over by saying she has shit work and dragging her name.thru the mudd!

guckylynn 19

He could actually press criminal charges against her for doing that.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Gf's a grown-@$$ woman and (i) she wants a tattoo on 'public' space; (ii) that tattoo is script, and, (iii) it's somebody else's given name. To me, she seems determined -- no, absolutely driven to live the regret. And you will not stop her. Let's hope she stops at just one embarrassing tattoo; ironically, she may be needing all the gainful employment she can get later on to finance the removals.

Excuse me? How is someone's body 'public space'?

acerredrum 23

My sister has a name tattoo'd on her wrist and has never had issue getting a job.

This really sucks, OP. You NEED to tell the GF before she makes an expensive, painful, mistake. Sure, she might b***h you out for letting her know just how much of a douchenozzle her BF is, but later on, she'll be thankful you told her BEFORE she got the tattoo. And how badly would you feel next week, having to give her the ink?

Uh... I hope you'll be a good friend and WARN HER

The_Piquerist 7

I love tattoos and got a couple so does my wife but I never understood why people would get their significant others names put on them. Parents and children's names yea cuz they will always be a part of your life

vencku 13

There are a lot of people saying that you shouldn't get a partner's name tattooed because s/he might not be permanent in your life. I hope all these people realise that the same can be said for marriage. Doing either of those is a sign of love and expresses the wish that you WILL stay together.

vencku 13

Isn't it very likely that he was joking? He knows OP is his best friend's girl, so why would he ruin a perfectly good friendship while he has a girlfriend himself? He might be trying to say he has no money and can she do it for free, maybe. But I doubt he is actually trying to get in her pants.