Isn't that, like, a crime?

By notkatvond - 19/06/2013 18:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, at my job at my tattoo parlor, yet another client offered to pay for his tattoo by "letting" me sleep with him. This client happens to be my boyfriend's best friend, whose girlfriend is having me tattoo his name on her wrist next week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 271
You deserved it 4 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedFox12 7

Looks like he won't be her boyfriend for very long. What an arsehole.

Comments

SynysterNero 20

37- she should do his tattoo for him, then tell his girlfriend what he did. Then if she dumps him he's stuck with her name on his arm.

#80 My tattoo artist *never* accepted to tattoo a name that wasn't a parents/child's name for his whole career, and still he has now too much work he turns systematically down "woah, a tattoo is so cool, I dunno what I want, but I want one now" kind of person. It is a service industry, but of the permanent kind. Any good artist would refuse this kind of tat' ! And I would personally run away from any tattoo artist that just agree with what you want without warning you about the consequences..

its always the assholes who get the good girls

What a tool, hit him with your photo album those are always heavy

just say you don't deal in small change and refuse to tattoo the ****** ever again

You should have asked to see his junk first. When he shows it to you, say "I'm sorry, I don't work for minimum wage".

Llama_Face89 33

#125, the girlfriend is getting the boyfriend's named tattooed on her wrist. The boyfriend just wanted a free tattoo and a bang from OP.

Or let her get the tattoo, it's not pretty smart to get your boyfriend or girlfriend's name tattooed if he or she is an asshole... That way they can pay for their stupidity.