Insult to adultery

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that the same police officer who has arrested me twice has been sleeping with my wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 002
You deserved it 7 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I would **** that guy up somehow, whatever the consequences

He must be servicing and erect instead of serve and protect.

Ouch.... If you didn't deserve the arrests. If you're in a one party consent to record state, record the wife admitting to the affair, then record the police officer doing the same. Take said recordings, file a complaint, threaten to sue for harassment, abuse of power, and violating your civil rights. Now, on to the wife: if you're in a one party consent to record state, chances are good you're not a zero fault divorce state as well. Sue for divorce, make it hurt, and I don't mean take her for everything. I mean death by a million paper cuts hurt. Very slyly turn everyone against her, remove her will to fight, slowly, mercilessly. But be subtle, don't do it openly, maintain composure in any way possible. However, if she did this, because of something you did, and you deserve the arrests, I hope she finds this FML, prints it out, and gives it to everyone that you know. I'd also recommend letting her go peacefully.

wow!that's sad. You should totally egg his house or something.

You should learn how bang your wife, obviously you are lame in the sack