Imagine what it would be like

By Anonymous - 07/09/2011 04:30 - United States

Today, I found out my 97-year-old Grandma has an imaginary 30-year-old boyfriend. I laughed until my mom said, "She's still doing better than you. You don't even have an imaginary boyfriend, let alone a real one." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 172
You deserved it 10 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

woah, at least you have a 97 year old grandma.

Does this mean your grandma's an imaginary cougar?

Comments

jerico616 14

Sometimes reality can hit you like a ton of bricks!

OH SNAP! Burned op! Ydi though for laughing at your grandma so heartily...

Sorry OP thats messed up from ur mom but then again u shouldnt laugh at ur grandma when u dont have one either

Does this mean your grandma's an imaginary cougar?

HomelessMuslim 0

At that age she is no longer a cougar, she's a puma.

a puma is a woman between the ages of 22-29 that dates a younger fellow, while a cougar is a woman between the ages of 30-44 that does so

Nikkitaria 9

61 and how's it called for older than 44?

EnEl_Infierno 15

67- I think at 97 years old she would be called a Saber Tooth tiger. lol.

Your mom is wrong. It is worse to be so desperate that you create a boyfriend than to just not have one.

K_kanaka 26

I'd be more sad that my grandma has a imaginary boyfriend, instead of laughing at her. I hate say it but you deserved it.

So you're fine when you made fun of other people but you're upset when you're being made fun of?

perdix 29

How does she know you don't have an imaginary one? Tell her your imaginary boyfriend has a thing for MILFs and GILFs, and you didn't want to tempt him by introducing him to the ***** in your family.

Well that was rude of her, no reason for the mom to insult the op, it could have been a playful laugh, it's not like she was Insulting her grandma, stupid mom, I hate parent's who are like that.

If you put it that way, maybe her mom was just teasing on her playfully too.

perdix 29

Tell her you have an imaginary boyfriend and his phone number is the square root of -1.