I need it

By Anonymous - 07/07/2020 02:02

Spicy
Today, I wore crotchless panties to bed and my boyfriend didn't notice. It's been 10 months since we've had sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 066
You deserved it 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lifeis4me 20

At the risk of sounding dumb...have you asked him for sex?

I'm wondering how he was supposed to know you had them on. And have you talked to him about the lack of sex?

Comments

He might be playing for the other team now? Good luck 😳😳

lifeis4me 20

At the risk of sounding dumb...have you asked him for sex?

brenniman 10

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

why the dislikes it's an honest question. if she has stopped taking care of herself and let herself go it's absolutely understandable

@brenniman - I can see you've developed into just an ass.

@John Raymond Matheney - No, it isn't. Grow up.

That's not normal. He's either getting it from someone else or y'all have SERIOUS issues that aren't being discussed. Either way, y'all need to have a serious conversation. possibly counseling too.

Why does this have so many down votes?

I'm wondering how he was supposed to know you had them on. And have you talked to him about the lack of sex?

Ok, we are assuming this is a young couple. Maybe he is older and that is not what is important to him in their relationship. You need to talk to him.

Even old people have sex more often than once in 10 months!

Lora Wood 11

Unless he is ill you have a room mate.

Don’t wait for him to notice. Climb on his face. If a man gets used to rejection he quits trying.

Why are you assuming she's the one who's doing the rejecting?

It sounds like y'all need to have a conversation. Either a.) he's asexual, b.) he's having health issues, c.) he's screwing someone else, or d.) he's just not attracted to you anymore. You need to definitely communicate with him. And he possibly needs to get a health check up, and possibly y'all meed counseling. I can tell you that when my ex stopped wanting sex it was because he was cheating.