Home again

By GD. - 21/02/2009 22:11 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. I cried and told him that I loved him. He gave me a quarter and told me to call someone who cared. I threw the quarter in his face and ran. I waited for the bus, but when I got on, I realized I was 25 cents short of the fare. I walked home in the rain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 299 695
You deserved it 67 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CanadAssassiN 0

Oh my gosh, that's horrible. That's makes me want to cry... I hope you feel better... i~i

#3 were also always thinking of head ;)

Comments

I hope it wasn't a long walk. But at least when you're covered in rain people won't see the tears.

haygurlhay 0

That's so terrible. Your ex sounds like a jackass.

acr91276 0

You deserved it. He tried to give you bus fair but as always women are never grateful.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Wow "without women you wouldn't even be alive". What a restarted thing to say. Without men you wouldn't be alive. You do realize it takes a male and a female right? The minimum age requirement for this site is 13, I think you missed that.

Because I always think 'restartedly'. Last time I checked, men don't have their own babies, #222.

Wow... People like you are the reason everyone hates feminists. Might I remind you that YOU couldn't have kids without males either? It's a two way street, sperm and egg, not egg and kaboom baby. And as for #25's comment, I could tell it was obviously a joke and found it a little funny; not one bit sexist.

thinkpink 0

The girls on this site are vicious. No that is really funny. I love how we assume that this girl is a saint, she could've cheated or lied about something.

People usually add that kind of information when making these FML's.. I think it's just very sore she ever got together with such an asshole!

A quarter? You bf is dumb because it costs 35 cents. But yeah, that sucks what happened to you. Oh well, you'll always get better, it's only temporary.

I kind of wonder if he planned giving her a quarter and saying that.. If you think about it, it's slightly odd

this has to be one of the most ****** up shit i've heard in a while haha

wow, lets point out all the broad generalizations in this comment thread 1. the lesbos that keep saying "boys are dumb" and crap like that. yea, no one cares if you hate men, keep it to yourself/your girlfriend 2. She could have cheated which would explain the bf's coldness. we don't know. 3. the assumptions on cab fare/bus fare. Maybe it was a different bus than normal, or her bf usually gave her rides. 4. the phone debate is unnecessary. the point is that he didn't care, not that he was going to give her exact change to call someone who really did care. 5. that her bf is an ass. see number 2 again. So really we can only look on and laugh (i know i did) So lets stop all the money arguments, and definitely the male vs female stuff, cause frankly, no one gives a damn. thats to you #27 and 38. And zach is right, girls on this site are sometimes quite vicious. sometimes :)

boreddoubletears 0

6. The people saying that the people who've stated "boys are dumb" are lesbos.

Well put. Also, OP sounds kinda clingy. I hate how when some girls get dumped, they start sobbing and crying and making a scene. Do you think that will make him want you back?

I would give your comment a thumbs up but since its so long its impossoble to do it on the iphone. Cant scroll up without closeing thumbs up/down menu!

#179 depending on how long they've been together and the way he broke it off crying is a valid emotional response. He doesn't exactly sound like he was nice about it. Also if she did cheat or something, confessing or being caught also normally results in crying

thats so sad, i bet ur really hot 2...good girls are hard to find

This is actually sad, unlike most of the FMLs in here. He sounds like a jerk, and you deserve better ;)