Home again

By GD. - 21/02/2009 22:11 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. I cried and told him that I loved him. He gave me a quarter and told me to call someone who cared. I threw the quarter in his face and ran. I waited for the bus, but when I got on, I realized I was 25 cents short of the fare. I walked home in the rain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 299 697
You deserved it 67 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CanadAssassiN 0

Oh my gosh, that's horrible. That's makes me want to cry... I hope you feel better... i~i

#3 were also always thinking of head ;)

Comments

That guys dope, i think i have a man crush on him

StephC_fml 0

aw i'm sorry to hear that. Your ex is a jerk and you're better off without him. And that whole quarter thing was stupid, immature, and unoriginal. Hang in there.

wtf.. did he seriously give you a quarter? how unoriginal and tacky of him. you are sooo better off without that loser..

= No one should be that rude... and if he's lucky enough to have had someone feel so strongly for him that they'd still love him after he ended it, he's a dumbass for what he did. *hug*

mister_moops 0

hahaha. you people need to stop saying shit like "oh you can do so much better than him" or "omg guys are dicks" this isn't a fantasy world. your dates aren't always your ******* soulmates.

yoboo310 0

its ok..that happened to me once too. except he gave me a dime to get a life. i threw it into his neck. i needed a dime more to buy cigs

damn, that totally blows, i hope you weren't wearing anything that's water unfriendly...

I agree with #39. Yes, some guys can be total assholes, but we know nothing about the relationship. He could have broken up with her because he thought it would make him seem manlier. He could have broken up with her because he caught her sleeping with another guy. Just because he broke up with her doesn't mean she's an innocent girl who never does anything wrong. It doesn't mean she's a cheating *****, either. We just know what's in the story.. I'm not giving either of them the benefit of the doubt. Either way, it's ******* hilarious and slightly sad at once. Your anger at your boyfriend cost you a (relatively) fast, dry ride home. But here's an idea: Throw the quarter at him, then pick it up. Yes, he could have been giving it to her to be an ass, but spiting people by giving them money isn't generally a good idea.