Hidden

By bootyislife - 16/06/2015 20:01 - United States - Lynnwood

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend made me put a blanket over my head while giving me a blowjob because she didn't like the faces I was making. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 664
You deserved it 7 394

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dantee2005 33

And yet she did the job anyways. She is a keeper

Comments

all in all at least it's not because you're ugly and she still did it so at least she wanted you to feel good

the duck face is not attractive in general

what type of faces are you making while having sex? o.O

redheadedmonster 24

Eh I've done that to my fiancé before. It's not a big deal. As long as you enjoyed it and told her so is what matters.

Seriously? The man was shamed for his pleasure face and forced to put a blanket over his head and then you expect him to thank her and stroke her ego by telling her how enjoyable it was? That's messed up. If a man did that to a woman, the comment section would be filled with people talking about what a dick the man was. Sexual interaction is an intimate experience where the two people should feel comfortable with one another and not made to feel bad about what they look like.

#46 said it perfectly. It's ridiculous how many people are telling him to just deal with it.

Totally agree. "As long as you enjoyed it and told her so is what matters."... Personally, I don't think I'd be able to enjoy it at all if my boyfriend did that to me.

Because being forced to feel self conscious during an extremely vulnerable moment is absolutely the best feeling ever! That's ridiculous. I feel terrible for OP. His girlfriend is rude. If I were him, I would've told her to stop or to quit looking at my face.

Badkarma4u 17

Thats because we are men, and a ******* is a *******. As long as out nuts get emptied it's a W

Usually it's the girl that would be under the blanket.

Try putting a blanket over her head then huh?