Healthy lifestyle

By healthfoodshmealthfood - 17/11/2011 14:34 - United States

Today, after years of training myself to crave healthier foods in order to lose weight, I found out that some of my favorite health foods actually aggravate my hypothyroidism, and indirectly reduce my metabolism. Broccoli and soybeans are making me fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 966
You deserved it 3 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nater535 7

I always knew my parents were wrong when they told me to eat my broccoli!

Lol! I recommend delicious meat and workouts :)

Comments

KiddNYC1O 20

That sucks. I have the same condition and I had no idea that could happen.

It just affects your thyroid and may reduce your metabolism but you won't gain 100lbs out of it.

Oh no that sucks. I have hypothyroidism too so no fun.

Don't criticize OP, or I will come and kill you. But really, just do what you can do -- it's good that you're making the effort to be healthy! |the kid|

57- tnx new guy! I see u like the gym!

Gawd...this is like the guy that doesn't smoke but gets lung cancer anyway. Well, three things: A: That sucks donkey balls B: Don't give up C: You'll find something that works! OH...and: D: I don't know if you're a man or a woman, but sex is a great way to lose weight and it's a TON more fun than dieting!

Torva_fml 16

43- ts;ji. Ooh, that means too stupid, just ignored.

nc21690 19

more excuse to eat the good stuff burger fries and a coke anyone?

I find it interesting that YOURS is the first "fatty" comment I've seen so far including the sixteen people who posted before you and everyone who responded to their posts...

Well, your first problem is that soy is in your diet. Soy, contrary to popular belief is horrible for your body, contains phytoestrogens which do all kinds of messed up shit to your endocrine system (thats hormones for all of you not in some kind of health field) which will in turn **** up your thyroid function.