Healthy lifestyle

By healthfoodshmealthfood - 17/11/2011 14:34 - United States

Today, after years of training myself to crave healthier foods in order to lose weight, I found out that some of my favorite health foods actually aggravate my hypothyroidism, and indirectly reduce my metabolism. Broccoli and soybeans are making me fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 966
You deserved it 3 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nater535 7

I always knew my parents were wrong when they told me to eat my broccoli!

Lol! I recommend delicious meat and workouts :)

Comments

If Greenpeace had this.. Instant Eradication,

leadman1989 15

That thing that makes objects float about you? Yeah that's gravity *Steps in hole Come on bury me, because we make fun everything but when we do about this subject everybody loses it.

perdix 29

Your timing couldn't be better -- McRib is back!

Torva_fml 16

I don't understand how people like those.... Just so gross... :/

perdix 29

I haven't had one in about 30 years so maybe I'm forgetting how gross they are. Do they still mold the compressed pork into a shape where it looks like the rib bone has been removed? I'm probably going to have to try one now, damn you!

Dont overdo yourself. I gained abs from cheerleading work outs. Then my boyfriend noticed and he was embarassed so now im single

perdix 29

Awesome_squash, I looked at your pic, and I have to be truthful. I was at the same time turned on, but a little bit disgusted. Your **** look great, but your six-pack looks kinda masculine. The definition around your hips was not pleasing, either. I'm sure it's a lot of hard work and sacrifice to get there, and you are to be commended for that. I just don't find it that attractive. Sorry.

Yup! Some guys are stupid!!!! The stupid ones just have a low self worth! Find a guy who appreciates!

perdix 29

I'm sorry you felt the need to change your profile pic. I think if you put on about 5 lbs (no more), you'd be spectacular. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but I thought the display of your pic and description of it might mean you would like comments. I could have easily drooled all over it, but I thought you deserve honesty. Keep in mind that is just one guy's opinion. Others might prefer such definition.

If your boyfriend prefers those skinny twigs, he's missing out. Don't get discouraged! :)

Meal plans ate stupid and overly complicated. Eat only when physically hungry

I dunno about you, but I eat when I'm spiritually hungry. Don't lump all of us into the same category! |the kid|

xxxkittykatxxx 0

Anything in the cabbage family will reduce thyroid function if you don't cook it. I'm guessing you ate it raw? Give avocados a try--they help up it a tiny bit :o)

chels1994 11

Ya know, you took the right step in trying to slim down. I'm sure if you just find out what works, you'll be down a few lbs in no time