Hard act to follow

By Anonymous - 09/11/2011 12:27 - United States

Today, my girlfriend threatened to leave me if I didn't follow her latest fad of becoming a goth, which involves dressing like an undertaker's haunted hearse and putting on eyeliner. Last week she was into Reggae and beanie hats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 227
You deserved it 13 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

sailorzoe 14

It's called sarcasm. But nice try.

stacianichole 2

67 - I think you missed the joke there. OP's girlfriend is all about mainstream fads and trends rather than being herself. Get it?

Too many ******* hipsters all over the ******* place.

gabrielbaby 9

Ten bucks she's in her early to mid thirties.

I have the misfortune to know a 20-year-old moron like this. She's also have 4 fiances and pretends to have chronic health conditions such as type 1 diabetes. She tried that one on me, a type 1 diabetic. Bit of an attention ***** who hasn't figured out the link between cause and effect. She can't work out why everyone hates her. On the other hand, she's a wonderful muse if I need a dumb bitch character. OP, I suggest you get away ASAP. I'm betting it wont be pretty though.

Hey bitch I'm 12!!! So **** off! At least I'm not like this weirdo!

KY_Jelly 10

Wow. How about you try the latest fad of dumping her?

Nicely presented sir. I would have prefered abandonning the sinking boat but using bowel movements as an analogy is decent as well.

every1luvsboners 11

Really no need to worry until she starts dressing up like a dishwasher repair man and tries to cram various objects up your arse. Goth and Reggae are stage one and two. You have at least three more weeks of good sex before the anal exploration phase starts.

And that's a bad thing how?:) Dig for Black Gold, get a prostate ******!

Skipper1439 1

pack yoyr backs Charls were joinin the circus

The "Dyslexic Brothers" Circus Co {Est. 2011}?

Steve95401 49

At least she's not into Justin Bieber. Give her a couple of weeks and she'll move on to the next fad.

She probably went through Beiber Fever already. Which is a mixed blessing, because she probably wont go back but OP would have had to put up with it for a while.

Do me a favor: Imagine the rest of your life with that kind of crazy. Think you can deal with it? If the answer is no, I suggest that you leave her.